Don't let a scuff spoil your pride and joy. Sometimes the kerb just jumps out at you. That can't be helped, but your alloys don't need to suffer. With MINI Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance you can keep them sparkling.
BENEFITS OF ALLOY WHEEL REPAIR INSURANCE
- All work will be carried out by our highly skilled MINI Approved Technicians who care about your MINI as much as you do.
- Protection against minor motoring incidents to keep your alloy wheels eye-catching, for the right reasons.
- No affect to your Car Insurance No Claims Discount, so no sting in the tail with future premium increases.
- Cover for 1, 2 or 3 years, it's up to you.
- You can pay for your policy in one payment, if you're feeling flush, or spread it over 12 monthly instalments, interest-free.
- £10 excess to pay per claim, a small price to pay for pristine wheels.
- Our MINI Protect Services Team will be on hand to help you if you need to make a claim.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
To find out more about MINI Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance visit MINI Protect or or contact your MINI Centre. If you need further help you can call MINI Protect Services on 0345 641 9736.
MINI Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
This website only provides a guide to the cover provided by MINI Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance and does not include the full terms and conditions which can be found in the policy document by visiting miniprotect.co.uk
MINI Alloy Wheel Repair Insurance is administered by Mondial Assistance (UK) Ltd. Registered in England, No 1710361. Registered Office 102 George Street, Croydon CR9 6HD and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA, trading from the above address. Mondial Assistance (UK) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 311909.